Unit 30 Angel Gate
Unit 30 Angel Gate
City Road, London EC1
1,421 sq ft net
Ground floor Office Suite close to The Angel
Part of the well-known Angel Gate Office Courtyard development on City Road/Goswell Road, just to the south of The Angel. Angel, Old Street & Farringdon Stations are all within easy walking distance and the area is served by several bus routes.
Open plan offices available in its existing condition or fully refurbished.
- Central heating
- Metal suspended ceiling
- Recessed lighting
- Raised floor
- Good natural light
|Floor||Area (sq ft)
||Area (sq m)|
A new lease for a term by arrangement direct from the freeholders.
Rent on Application
Rates - to be confirmed
Service Charge - to be confirmed
The property is elected for VAT
D81 rating. Copy available upon request.
Thompson Yates and their joint agents, for themselves and for the vendors/lessors of the property whose agents they are give notice that,
- Attached particulars are prepared in good faith for the guidance only of intended purchasers/lessees/occupiers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract,
- Nothing in the particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in a good condition or otherwise, nor that any services, plant or facilities are in good working order,
- All descriptions, dimensions, photographs, images, plans, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are indicative only, given without responsibility and intended purchasers/lessees should not rely upon them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them,
- No person in the employment of Thompson Yates has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property,
- Unless otherwise stated all rents, outgoings and other costs are quoted exclusive of VAT. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the incidence of VAT in respect of any transaction,
- Attached particulars are believed to be correct at the time of compilation but may be subject to subsequent amendment.