Legal & cautionary statements
We have taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that this website (and any attachments or hyperlinks contained within it) has been checked for viruses. However, we do not accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses or defects and would strongly advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments.
Thompson Yates and their joint agents, for themselves and for the vendors/lessors of the property whose agents they are give notice that,
- Attached particulars are prepared in good faith for the guidance only of intended purchasers/lessees/occupiers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract,
- Nothing in the particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in a good condition or otherwise, nor that any services, plant or facilities are in good working order,
- All descriptions, dimensions, photographs, images, plans, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are indicative only, given without responsibility and intended purchasers/lessees should not rely upon them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them,
- No person in the employment of Thompson Yates has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property,
- Unless otherwise stated all rents, outgoings and other costs are quoted exclusive of VAT. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the incidence of VAT in respect of any transaction,
- Attached particulars are believed to be correct at the time of compilation but may be subject to subsequent amendment.
Cautionary Note on Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements within this website may be forward-looking. These statements relate to current expectations of future events based on certain assumptions and include any statement that does not directly relate to a historical fact or current fact. Forward-looking statements typically are identified by words or phrases such as “anticipate”, “assume”, “believe”, “continue”, “estimate”, “expect”, “foresee”, “intend”, “may increase” and “may fluctuate” and similar expressions or by future or conditional verbs such as “will”, “should”, “would” and “could”. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause actual results, performance, achievements or prospects to be materially different from any future results, performance, achievements or prospects expressed or implied by such statements. Such factors include, among others:
- cyclicality of the property industry;
- changes in general economic conditions, both nationally and globally;
- the performance of financial markets;
- acts of terrorism and acts of war;
- changes in levels of interest, swap, gilt and other financial rates, both nationally and globally;
- changes in currency exchange rates; and
- changes in laws and regulations, including changes in accounting standards and taxation requirements.
These factors are not exhaustive. We operate in a continually changing environment and new risks emerge continually. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. We undertake no obligation to publicly revise or update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.