TAVISTOCK SQUARE, WC1
2,347 sq ft
Part of the Grade II Listed British Medical Association HQ with a substantial frontage to Tavistock Square, just south of Euston Road. Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras, Russell Square and Euston Square stations are all within easy walking distance as are many local amenities including the Brunswick Centre.
A newly available office suite overlooking the attractive BMA fountain courtyard. To be refurbished with option for tenant input into finishes.
- Newly refurbished/to be refurbished
- Potential raised floor option
- Capped off service option
- Air conditioning option
- Central heating
- Suspended ceiling with LED lighting
- or Plaster ceiling with exposed services
- Perimeter trunking
- Passenger lifts
- 24 Hour security & access
- Common kitchenettes
- Showers & bike racks
- Disabled facilities
- Garden café & staff restaurant
- Car parking available
- Major conferencing facilities for hire
- Gymnasium – annual passes, subject to capacity
FLOOR AREA (Approx.)
|Floor||Area (sq ft)
||Area (sq m)|
|4th pt A NW||2,347||218.04|
E(109) Overall building assessment.
New lease direct from the freeholder, by arrangement.
On application – to reflect Specification
SERVICE CHARGE (2021)
£6.70 per sq ft incl. insurance. (Estimated)
Upon completion of legal formalities.
Each party to bear their own costs incurred in any transaction
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents Thompson Yates
020 7626 6060