TAVISTOCK HOUSE, TAVISTOCK SQUARE, WC1
SMALL REFURBISHED OFFICES in Landmark Grade II Listed Building
850 – 1,580 sq ft (79 – 147 sq m)
REVISED Details: March 2019
Part of the Grade II Listed British Medical Association HQ with a substantial frontage to Tavistock Square, just south of Euston Road. Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras, Russell Square and Euston Square stations are all within easy walking distance as are many local amenities including the Brunswick Centre.
A selection of newly refurbished small suites with the following amenities.
- Newly refurbished
- Comfort cooling (Pt 5th A)
- Plaster ceiling with suspended LED Lighting (Pt 5th A)
- Underfloor trunking (Pt 5th A & 3rd B/C)
- Fitted kitchen (3rd B/C); capped-off services (Pt 5th A)
- Central heating (other suites)
- Suspended ceiling with LED lighting (other suites)
- Perimeter trunking (all suites)
- Passenger lifts
- 24 Hour security & access
- Common kitchenettes
- Showers & bike racks
- Disabled facilities
- Garden café & staff restaurant
- Car parking available
- Major conferencing facilities for hire
Floor Area (approx.)
|5th pt Block A (incl 70 sq ft storeroom)||1,580
|4th pt Block A||350||78.97|
|3rd pt Block B/C||1,270||117.99|
|Grd pt Block D||Let||Jun 18|
E(109) Overall building assessment.
New leases direct from the freeholder, by arrangement.
Service Charge (2019)
£6.00 per sq ft incl. insurance. (Estimated)
Individual assessments – on application
Upon completion of legal formalities.
Each party to bear their own costs incurred in any transaction
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents Thompson Yates
Colin Povey: firstname.lastname@example.org
020 7626 6060