TAVISTOCK SQUARE, WC1
320 – 1,614 sq ft
Part of the Grade II Listed British Medical Association HQ with a substantial frontage to Tavistock Square, just south of Euston Road. Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras, Russell Square and Euston Square stations are all within easy walking distance as are many local amenities including the Brunswick Centre.
A selection of newly refurbished small suites with the following amenities.
- Newly refurbished/to be refurbished
- Underfloor trunking (3rd B/C)
- Fitted kitchen (3rd B/C)
- Air conditioning (pt 4th A1)
- Central heating
- Suspended ceiling with LED lighting
- Perimeter trunking (all suites)
- Passenger lifts
- 24 Hour security & access
- Common kitchenettes
- Showers & bike racks
- Disabled facilities
- Garden café & staff restaurant
- Car parking available
- Major conferencing facilities for hire
- Gymnasium – annual passes, subject to capacity
FLOOR AREA (Approx.)
|Floor||Area (sq ft)
||Area (sq m)|
|4th pt Block A (1)||1,614||149.95|
|4th pt Block A (2)||850||Let June 2020|
|4th pt Block A (3)||730||67.82|
|4th pt Block A (4)||320||29.73|
|3rd pt Block B/C||1,270||117.99|
|2nd pt Block D||800||Let Sept 2021|
E(109) Overall building assessment.
New leases direct from the freeholder, by arrangement.
SERVICE CHARGE (2021)
£6.70 per sq ft incl. insurance. (Estimated)
Individual assessments – on application
Upon completion of legal formalities.
Each party to bear their own costs incurred in any transaction
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents Thompson Yates
020 7626 6060